Burmanniaceae Blume 1927
- The prothallus of Lycopodium clavatum L.
- The case of "Pyrola aphylla" (Pyrola picta)
- Mycoheterotrophy - An Introduction
- Polyphyly of mycoheterotrophic orchids and functional influences on floral and molecular characters
- Rhizanthella omissa, a new species of underground orchid from south eastern Australia.
- Thismia belumensis Siti-Munirah & Suhaimi-Miloko 2021
- The orchids of Vietnam illustrated survey - Part 2: Subfamily Orchidoideae
- Thismia belumensis (Thismiaceae), a remarkable new species from The Royal Belum State Park, Gerik, Perak, Peninsular Malaysia
- Phylogenetics of the mycoheterotrophic genus Thismia (Thismiaceae: Dioscoreales) with a focus on the Old World taxa: delineation of novel natural groups and insights into the evolution of morphological traits
- Floral structure in Thismia (Thismiaceae: Dioscoreales): new insights from anatomy, vasculature and development