Burmanniaceae comprise 8 genera. Of those Apteria, Dictyostega, Marthella and Miersiella contain 1 species, Dictyostega orobanchoides has 3 subspecies. Campylosiphon and Hexapterella include 2 species, Burmannia 19 achlorophyllous species (some more species with various reductions of photosynthetic ability) and Gymnosiphon 36 species.
- The prothallus of Lycopodium clavatum L.
- The case of "Pyrola aphylla" (Pyrola picta)
- Mycoheterotrophy - An Introduction
- Polyphyly of mycoheterotrophic orchids and functional influences on floral and molecular characters
- Rhizanthella omissa, a new species of underground orchid from south eastern Australia.