|Publication Type:||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication:||1874|
|Journal:||Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal|
|Pagination:||39 - 141|
Contributions towards a knowledge of the Burmeae flora
- The prothallus of Lycopodium clavatum L.
- The case of "Pyrola aphylla" (Pyrola picta)
- Mycoheterotrophy - An Introduction
- Polyphyly of mycoheterotrophic orchids and functional influences on floral and molecular characters
- Rhizanthella omissa, a new species of underground orchid from south eastern Australia.
- Thismia hillii (Cheeseman) N. Pfeiffer
- Families and genera statistics
- Parallel evolutionary paths to mycoheterotrophy in understorey Ericaceae and Orchidaceae: ecological evidence for mixotrophy in Pyroleae
- A different kind of parasitic plant: a brief history of myco-heterotrophy and epiparasitism
- An investigation of Thismia rodwayi F. Muell. and its associated fungus