Thismia rodwayi (Syn. Sarcosiphon rodwayi) after Coleman (1936)
All rights reserved.
This drawing is provided by Dorothy Coleman in her notes on 'Sarcosiphon rodwayi' (Coleman 1936), which was renamed by her to Thismia rodwayi (Coleman 1941) after Jonkers (1938) monography on Burmanniaceae.
It depicts a specimen from Sherbrooke Forest in Victoria/Australia.
I and II = plant; III = section of flower, pollen; IV and V = style; VI = inner perianth lobes from above; VII = stamen; VIII = inner perianth lobe; IX = section through overy; X = Ovule
- The prothallus of Lycopodium clavatum L.
- The case of "Pyrola aphylla" (Pyrola picta)
- Mycoheterotrophy - An Introduction
- Polyphyly of mycoheterotrophic orchids and functional influences on floral and molecular characters
- Rhizanthella omissa, a new species of underground orchid from south eastern Australia.