Thismia bokorensis from Bokor National Park in Cambodia is described in Suetsugu et al. (2018). Due to its six free but unequal tepal lobes it belongs to subsect. Brunonithismia in sect. Thismia. It very much resembles T. tentaculata, but differs in the length and coloration of the tepal lobe appandages (pale yellow and short vs. redish and longer) as well as in details of the anther appandages.
You are here
Thismia bokorensis Suetsugu & Tsukaya 2018
- The prothallus of Lycopodium clavatum L.
- The case of "Pyrola aphylla" (Pyrola picta)
- Mycoheterotrophy - An Introduction
- Polyphyly of mycoheterotrophic orchids and functional influences on floral and molecular characters
- Rhizanthella omissa, a new species of underground orchid from south eastern Australia.